Cycling along the lakes of Revine you can follow the itineraries on the gentle slopes and trails of the Treviso Alpine foothills, a real outdoor training ground, and hire bikes for a cycle tour of the city too. You can experience riding the Treviso section of the famous Munich-Venice cycle path.
Day 1: Vittorio Veneto – Lakes of Revine
Depart Vittorio Veneto. After a ride through the town, cycle on to Cison di Valmarino, one of the prettiest little villages in Italy, passing through the area of the Lakes of Revine. Stop to get your strength back with a food and wine tasting. In the afternoon head back to Vittorio Veneto through the Prosecco hills with an unmissable stop at the Molinetto della Croda watermill.
Day 2: Conegliano – Treviso
After a splendid breakfast, set off on the Munich-Venice cycle path heading first into Conegliano, then across the River Piave and the Treviso countryside, finally stopping in the provincial capital, Treviso, for lunch and a visit to the old town. You can even go on to Venice, following signs on the cycle path, or taking the train to your chosen stop.BOOKING
– 1 night in a double room at a 4 star hotel with breakfast included
– 1 athlete’s menu dinner with typical products
– 1 guided food and wine tasting
– Map and itinerary with detailed information
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Tourist tax
– Meals not mentioned as included in the price
– Tips, extras and any other items not specifically mentioned
Bike or e-bike hire €30 per person/per day
– Packed lunch €15 per person/per lunch
– Local guide €100 per day
– Single room supplement €25 p.p.p.n.
– Child discount
You can reach Vittorio Veneto by train (Vittorio Veneto Station) or by car (Exit Vittorio Veneto Sud on the A27 motorway in the direction of Venice or Belluno)