PROSECCO WINE TOUR BY E-BIKE
Day 1: Conegliano
Depart Treviso on the Munich-Venice cycle path. Arrive early afternoon in Conegliano old town. We recommend a visit to the castle with its tall tower and mighty fortified walls. It sits on the top of a small hill and can be reached on foot. This magical place affords spectacular views over the city and plains below.
After a pleasant ride towards the Alpine foothills surrounding Conegliano, you will reach the second stop by evening: Vittorio Veneto.
Day 2: Vittorio Veneto
Vittorio Veneto was created in 1866 from the union of the two ancient towns of Ceneda and Serravalle. As you explore, the architectural style of its buildings, churches and piazzas will embrace you in an atmosphere of times past.
A stop for something to eat in the Prosecco Superiore DOCG wine-growing area is an absolute must, so leave the town centre and cycle on to the wine cellar for a local food and wine tasting.
Return to Treviso.booking
- 1 night in a double room in a hotel with breakfast included
- 1 food and wine tasting at the wine cellar
- E-bike, helmet and emergency kit hire
- Maps and GPS
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourist tax
- Meals not mentioned as included in the price
- Tips, extras and any other items not specifically mentioned
- Packed lunch €15 per person
- Local guide €100 per day
- Single room supplement €25 p.p.p.n.
- Child discount