FROM MEDIAEVAL VILLAGES TO THE VENETIAN LAGOON ALONG THE RIVER CYCLE PATHS
Day 1: Treviso – Roncade – Monastier – Ponte di Piave
Depart Treviso old town in the Sile River Regional Park and head towards the town of Roncade. Stop for a local food and wine tasting in the historic setting of Roncade castle. In the afternoon, you’ll reach Monastier di Treviso, where you can take a little detour along the TV2 cycle path from the River Sile to the River Livenza and then take the TV4 Great War and Hemingway path. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Oderzo – Portobuffolè – San Donà di Piave
From Motta di Livenza, following the course of River Monticano, you reach Oderzo, a town well-worth visiting (info at the Oderzo IAT tourist office for a free guided tour). Ride on to Portobuffolè, one of the loveliest little villages in Italy, where you then rejoin the River Livenza and complete the circular path returning to Zenson di Piave. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Jesolo – Punta Sabbioni
The Munich-Venice cycle path runs right up to the stunning Venetian Lagoon and flanks the tranquil waters as you ride through Jesolo and along its sandy beachfront to reach Punta Sabbioni. This is the point for sea crossings to Venice and its islands.booking
- 2 nights in a double room in a hotel with breakfast included
- 2 dinners with typical products
- 1 food and wine tasting at Roncade Castle
- Bike, helmet and emergency kit hire
- Maps and GPSPRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourist tax
- Meals not mentioned as included in the price
- Tips, extras and any other items not specifically mentioned
- Packed lunch €15 per person
- Local guide €100 per day
- Single room supplement €25 p.p.p.n.
- Bike drop-off in Punta Sabbioni €50
- Child discount